Professional Engineer with Treatment Facility Exp.
Professional Engineer with Treatment Facility Experience - Chattanooga, TN
Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, CTI Engineers, Inc., is an employee-owned consulting firm with a 50-person staff, specializing in water, wastewater, site development, solid waste, and environmental engineering. The primary focus is municipal infrastructure.
CTI is seeking an experienced professional engineer/manager with treatment facility design and construction phase experience for its expanding Chattanooga office.
The firm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offers an outstanding benefits package.
- Engineering design and construction phase services for water and wastewater treatment facilities and for sanitary sewer, potable water, and storm
sewer infrastructure projects
- Preparation of proposals, reports, specifications, contract documents, and correspondence
- Coordination/communication with clients, regulators, and support staff to ensure that time and cost goals are met
- Professional engineering registration in Tennessee and Georgia
- Minimum 4 years of experience, including design and construction phase services for water and wastewater treatment facilities
- Project management experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (ability to work effectively with clients, regulators/reviewers, peers, support staff)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- CAD design/drafting capabilities
Commensurate with experience
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org